Last updated: March 28, 2019
Thank you for using Invoice.app.
We wrote this policy to help you understand what information we collect, how we use it, and what choices you have. Because we’re an internet company, some of the concepts below are a little technical, but we’ve tried our best to explain things in a simple and clear way. We welcome your questions and comments on this policy.
- Information we collect
- Anonymous tracking, usage and technical information. Any time you use the app, we may collect information about how you access or use it.
- Email address and encrypted password. We collect this to provide you with the synchronization feature.
- Business information collected through your use of the app. If you decide to use the synchronization feature, we will securely collect all information you input. This includes: information about your business, your clients and your documents.
- How we use the information we collect
- Anonymous tracking, usage and technical information. We use this information to monitor and improve Invoice.app and our business, to help us develop new products and services, to administer Invoice.app for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
- Email address, encrypted password, business information. We securely store this data to provide you with the ability to access your business information from any other device.
- How we share your information
We do not, and will not, sell any of your business information to any third party. We want to earn and maintain your trust, and we believe this is absolutely essential in order do that. However, we share your data with the following categories of companies as an essential part of being able to provide Invoice.app to you, as set out in this statement:
- Professional service providers, such as Realm, Heroku and Google who help us run our business.
- Law enforcement, regulators and other parties for legal reasons. If we need to comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcements.
- Your choices about your information
You can request deletion of your account and all your business information stored on our servers by sending us an email on the address provided at the bottom of this page.
- How we store and protect your information
The security of your personal data is important to us. However, please be aware that there are inherent security risks of providing information and dealing online over the internet and we cannot therefore 100% guarantee the security of any data disclosed to Invoice.app. We ask that you do not provide us with any sensitive or special categories of personal data such as health data via Invoice.app unless we specifically ask for it to be provided. We implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, change or damage. All business data we collect will be stored on secure servers and protected by SSL encryption technology.
- How to contact us